Vote for your favourite goal of 2001
- Andy Holt's dramatic free kick in the local derby against Scunthorpe last April.
- John Eyre's strike against Leyton Orient in the play-offs.
- David Lee's stunning free kick against York a month into the present season.
- Gary Alexander's left-footed shot from just outside the area against Rochdale.
- Michael Reddy's volley following Theo Whitmore's chip over the top of the Halifax defenders.
- Gary Alexander's opener from distance at Rushden & Diamonds.
- Theo Whitmore's cheeky goal against Cheltenham, finishing after playing the ball around the last man.
- Lawrie Dudfield's superbly executed hooked volley from Rob Matthews' cross against Oxford.
You can vote from the "Your Vote" box on the right-hand-side of the homepage. You can also discuss the topic on the message board by clicking here.
In our previous poll, summer signing Gary Alexander was voted by 31.7% of you as the best player of 2001. Lawried Dudfield came second with 19.5%, while defensive duo Justin Whittle and Ian Goodison were level on 17.1%.
You can keep up with the latest polls by clicking here.